As promising as it may seem at first, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising can prove to be slippery slope for the uninitiated and inexperienced user.
Here are seven most common PPC campaign mistakes we see organizations make which hurts their chances of realizing their full potential with PPC.
1. Ignoring the 4 different keyword match types,
2. Neglecting Negative Keywords,
3. Using Google at the exclusion of Bing,
4. Using overly broad keyword,
5. Too little ad testing,
6. Sending traffic to your homepage,
7. Not tracking conversion.
What are some of the biggest impediments to your PPC campaigns?